Wednesday, October 22, 2008

just for fun

I know, I know, you all wondered if I've dropped off the face of the earth - or at least fell out of the blog world!!! Well, sorry but I've just been busy, lazy, distracted, focused on other things...you pick.

But I did think you'd get a kick out of a taste of Austrian folk music that we heard while on our trip. It was really amazing and different! These two are quite talented and can play 5 instruments (one being the harp - beautiful!) and sing!!! So, enjoy!

7 comments:

Carol said...

That would be fun to dance to! =)

Tricia said...

Well, actually, the guy did pull me out at the end to dance while the lady played!!! My husband said he picked me because I was the prettiest one there, but I know the real reason was I was in the front row!

kim said...

I think you should have posted the video of you and the guy dancing! That would have been fun for the world to see! :)
And certainly your husband was correct. It had nothing to do with where you were sitting.
Oh, and welcome back to the blogging world!!!!

Jill said...

I'm with Kim, where is the video of you dancing? Was it the chicken dance?

;o)

Wendi said...

Very interesting music, I liked it. Do you know what they were sinning about?
Oh I would of loved to see the video of you two dancing. Looks like it was a fun place.

Wendi said...

sorry about my spelling error, I meant what where they singing about?

Leslie said...

Hey, maybe Scott can learn that and teach it to our choir...I am glad you had fun but would also like to see the pretty lady dance with the accordian player. Yodelaeooooooo!;0)