Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Costumes...argghh

I will just spit it out! I Hate halloween and costumes!!! Call me a fuddy duddy, but I just don't like it. It costs money I don't have and takes time I'd rather spend doing something else. And it takes brain power to figure out what my four girls will be! And who cares anyway? Not me. In fact, I could do without all the candy too. Like we need it! I know half of it will mysteriously disappear next garbage day. So, it is Tuesday and Timmary has no costume and I'm starting to get stressed out about it. Oh well, I'll do what it takes to succomb to the pressures of the culture this time, with a little bit of a grudge. Mind you, I am not saying I don't love to have fun, it's just the getting ready for it I dread. I know our family will have a blast at our churches Harvest Party and that will be enough to put a smile on my face!

3 comments:

Jill said...

yea! It's over, now on to the holidays!

Lori said...

I have an idea:

LETS JUST FORGO THE PAGAN RITUAL ALTOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just sayin'......

Lori

Tricia said...

Lori, I would love to do that!!!!