Sunday, September 14, 2008

Here's your chance...

This fall I signed up for my church's FAITH class, which is our program for visitation. Something new is that we need two prayer partners; someone who is willing to pray, encourage and follow up with me as I go about visiting Monday nights for 11 weeks, telling people about Jesus. I was trying to think of who to ask and thought I could use this forum of my closest friends to find a partner. So, if you are willing I would greatly appreciate. If not, it's ok too. Just let me know if you'd be willing and we'll go from there. Thanks a bunch!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Can I pray for you and my husband at the same time? Or is that against the rules?

Tricia said...

That would be great! Plus, we're on the same team so actually the amount of requests would be about the same!
Thank you so much! I need all the prayers I can get. :)

Ginger said...

I know I can't meet with you personally, but I can pray!