Tuesday, September 9, 2008

URGENT REQUEST

UPDATE and PRAISE!

Little Oliver is doing better. He is breathing on his own and playing in his crib. He had a viral infection he couldn't fight on his own that caused the breathing problems. He will hopefully get to go home tomorrow. Thank you so much for the prayers. Prayer really does work and God loves to make himself known when we call out to Him. I am sure this is a great testimony to the family of God's love and care for them.


Please pray for my sister in law Lynsey's nephew, Oliver. He is about 10 mos. old and was airlifted to Seattle (3 hours away) because he stopped breathing. Right now, I hear, he is on oxygen and if they remove it he cannot breathe on his own. How heartbreaking!!! Pray for his parents too dealing with this, especially the mother who is expecting another baby. Thank you and I'll update you as I can.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been praying for baby Oliver today and his parents. I just met the mom yesterday and can't believe how quick this came on. Thanks for the update. We of course are praying for your brother, too! I tried your roast beef sandwich recipe - yum-o!!!
Love, Coral:)

Carol said...

Will start praying right now...

Jill said...

Praying for Oliver and his family here also.

Wendi said...

I am so sorry to hear about Oliver, our prayers are with him and his family.

Lori said...

our whole family is lifting up little oliver to the Lord...

;0)

Leslie said...

Got it. Thanks for sharing!

Wendi said...

Praise God! I am so happy he is doing well.

Jeanine said...

So glad to hear little Oliver is doing better. God is good.