Thursday, September 4, 2008

You asked for it...

For those of you who wanted this fabulous recipe, here it is:

Roast Beef sandwiches:

1 3-4 lb. roast (the kind that will shred, I think it's shoulder or chuck, I don't know)
1 package of Knorr vegetable soup mix
1 cup water

Trim fat off roast and place in crockpot. Pour soup mix and water over. Cook on high for 8 hours. Shred meat, you can just do this in the crockpot itself. Serve on potato rolls ( best buy at Costco) with cream cheese as a spread. The cream cheese is also really yummy when mixed with green chilis. Sometimes we have cheesy potatoes (my mom's recipe) with it or another side salad. This makes quite a bit. Enjoy!


4 comments:

kim said...

This is the best sandwich recipe! I even bought some of the soup mix to bring back with me so I could make them here. Yummy!

Leslie said...

Thank you Tricia. That sounds yummy and easy. I, too, am looking forward to our recipe exchange....time with friends is always the best!

Jill said...

I think I will try this for Sunday lunch this week. Thanks Tricia!

Jamie said...

Sounds good...thanks for sharing! I will definitely try this.