Monday, January 26, 2009

update on attitude...mine that is

Just thought I'd let you know how I'm doin'. If you haven't yet, see my previous post. Honestly, I've had to confess coveting at least a few times. With my hubby gone on a business trip, it doesn't make it easier either - read: golfing, dining - fine dining I'm sure, even a trip to the outlet mall, and oh yeah, going to David Jeremiah's church, where Tim LaHaye happened to be also. I'm sure you get the point. I'm really not trying to complain, just giving you the facts. If I was complaining I'd mention too that while my hubby's on this rough trip, I've been home with sick kids, eating leftovers and whatever I could find in the freezer, not so fine dining...BUT, just pretend I didn't mention all this ;).

Really, I've been learning a lot, mostly that I've still got a lot to learn and I'm thankful that God is still willing to teach me and bare with me in the process. Regardless, there is always much more to be thankful for than I could ever covet. I'll keep you updated....



3 comments:

kim said...

I hear you, sister. Sometimes to be gone on a business trip with fancy meals and special events would be really, really, really nice. And being home with sick kids and leftovers...well, not so much.
I'm so glad that God is still loving us even while He's working on us. Otherwise, well, I know I'd be a lost cause by now! When does your man return? Good luck!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the update. I'm learning right along with you!!!

How about the letter "L"...thanks for playing along.

Lori said...

one step at a time, sister, one step at a time.......
you'll get there.

;0)