Tuesday, January 27, 2009

these are few of my favorite things...starting with L

I agreed to play along, so...ten things I enjoy that start with the letter L:

1. Lori - sorry to all my other friends whose names don't start with L
I always enjoy time with you!

2. Leslie - I couldn't forget you either!

3. Lynsey - my sister in law. She's great!

4. Licorice - black or red, and I love the licorice mix at Winco's bulk section

5. my lapdog - ok, you knew I'd find a way to throw my Zoeydog into this :)

6. leisure time - looking forward to that in Hawaii in a couple of months

7. lipgloss - don't go anywhere without this

8. lunch with my daughter when she gets out of school early

9. laughing - who doesn't enjoy this?! And it's good for you!

10. learning more about God through Bible study

Whew! That was a lot harder than I thought...maybe it was just the letter...After Jamie's Sesame Street picture all I could think of was Bert's song about the letter L...do you remember?
la la la la lemon, light bulbs, linoleum....actually that makes one more thing I enjoy...lemon meringue pie! Yumm-o!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so glad my name begins with "L"...I made the list! You are a Lovely Lady of the Lord. You Live a Life of praise and Lack nothing. You are a Light in a dark world and I Love you friend.

Hugs!

kim said...

Boy, I can't top Leslie's comment. All those 'L's. too bad I don't start with an L. Certainly I would have made the list :) hee hee.
I hate licorice. Hate the stuff. I'll pass it all on to you! you get all my licorice from here on out. Deal?