Saturday, August 9, 2008

Praise!!!

I have a praise!!!
Today we parked our van up the street hoping someone would see it as they were looking for yard sales. This is how Ginger sold her van...at her own yard sale, so I thought we'd copy although we didn't have a yard sale. Anywho, we got a call at 4:50 this afternoon from someone wanting to test drive it. Ten minutes later, my husband was taking this family for a test drive and they wanted to buy!!! We did come down in price, but I just didn't want to take any chance at not selling it soon. Thank you Jesus!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Yea! That is great!

Jeanine said...

Congratulations! Great idea, too!
J

kim said...

Way to go!

Carol said...

Cool! God is GOOD!

Ginger said...

Glad you sold your van. Please keep praying for me. I miss you terribly. We don't have internet access right now, and I am almost out of my 30 minutes at the library. I have had a lot of tears lately...missing you.

Wendi said...

That is awesome! Have fun in California! see ya