Saturday, November 24, 2007

The craziness begins!

Well, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Great food, relaxing afternoon, fun playing Mexican train with the big kids while the 3 little ones had fun together and the guys watched football. I couldn't have asked for a better day, and I only had to make green bean casserole! To top it off, today my wonderful hubby spent 5 hours under our house putting in a new electrical outlet so I can use this wonderful contraption without an extension cord. Praise the Lord!

So now for the craziness... figuring out what to get everyone for Christmas! Actually, I think I have most of that down, but I haven't a clue what to get the twins for their 6th birthday, the day after Christmas. I mean what do they really need for Christmas let alone their birthday the next day??? Someone please help! As I am writing this at 1:00 in the morning, not being able to sleep or slow my brain down despite the fact I took a tylenol pm an hour ago, their is no brainstorming going on here tonight! Oh well, I am reminded of the verse about not worrying, which reminds me how much I need to give everything to God, even my girl's birthday lists. If God gives you any ideas for me, I'd gladly listen!

No comments: