Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING AND JOY!

As I went to bed last night, I was thinking of things I was thankful to God for and the JOY acronymn (Jesus, others, you) came to mind. First, of course, I am thankful for Jesus and His continual transforming process he is doing in my life. I may have a long way to go, but I am world's away from where I used to be. I guess you could say I am getting closer to heaven, both physically and spiritually. Second, I am so thankful for everyone in my life and my friends are on the top of the list. Some of my friends and I got together at our favorite hangout, Starbucks to enjoy each other's company. What a blessing it always is to share life with these friends through encouragement and laughter! Last, after Jesus and others is myself. I am thankful that even though I am not perfect, my God and Savior loves me so much just the way I am, but loves me so much He doesn't want me to stay that way. No matter what challenges await for me there is always hope in Christ my Lord.

I hope you will have a blessed Thanksgiving enjoying the company of whoever you are with!

1 Thess. 5:18 "In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

Love, Tricia

2 comments:

Lori said...

I was there in spirit, my friend.
I am thankful for my Godly women-friends because they make me laugh and think and make me want to be better that I am.
Thank you for YOU!

Lori
;0)

Tricia said...

Oh, that's so sweet Lori. Togetherness is a wonderful thing!

Tricia