Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm It...

I've been tagged to play along, thanks to Carol. Here are the rules: (post these first)

1. Each player answers questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, tag 5 people by posting their names.
3. Go to their site/blog and leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to go to your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've completed your tagged post.

Questions:
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I just had Timmary on April 7th, so I had a newborn and a 26 mos. old. Wow!

2. What are 5 things on your "to do " list?
give the kids a bath
finish the laundry
do my Bible study for the week
make a phone call that is needed
start working on VBS

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
any kind of chips
chocolate
popcorn
dried fruit
licorice candy from Winco (bulk section)

4. Name some things you'd do if you were a millionaire.
I'd travel the world, go on lots of mission trips, buy a new house, and probably adopt a child.

5. Name some places you've lived.
California and Washington

6. Name some bad habits you have.
I can tend to be lazy and spend too much time playing computer/nintendo games.

7. Jobs you've had.
I was a credit collector, accountant, preschool teacher, nursery coordinator and ice cream scooper/cake decorator!

8. Name those you are tagging.
Kim
Jeanine
Jill

(Ok, there's no one else, so I must stop at 3)

Hope you've enjoyed this!


7 comments:

Jill said...

I almost put nursery coordinator on mine...but I am trying to forget ;o)

Carol said...

Wow! If I get a million bucks, I'll give you some to adopt a child! ;)

Jeanine said...

That was fun! Thanks for including me!

kim said...

That was fun! is you licorice liking black or red?

Jeanine said...

Yes...I noticed, too, that we have some things in common. It's fun meeting new people and learning about them. I'm enjoying getting to know you. Looking forward to getting to know you even better!
Hope you're having a great day!
Jeanine

Wendi said...

adopt from where?

Ginger said...

I can't believe you play video games! I thought only Dick did that. You hide it well :)