Friday, May 2, 2008

What will they think of next?.... Never mind, I don't want to know

Today, on Klove radio, I heard that British scientists are considered, if approved by the country, to merge tissues from human embryos with those of the chimapanzee. They would call it a humanzee!!! Crazy!!! Of course, they want to do this for the study and transplanting of organ/organ tissues. Anyway, they also said that if this passed it could/would cause a problem of bioethnics: would the "creature" be subject to human rights!!! Outrageous....I don't consider myself that smart, but come on! What are they thinking? Actually, I know...they aren't. Lord, please help us from messing with your creation.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Good Golly!

kim said...

What will they think of next??

Carol said...

Another step away from our creator.... Sad.

Lori said...

One thing I will say for the US is that we are somewhat "up" the slippery-slope from Britain in that aspect.
Because Britain is such a proponent of evolution and they brag that they have all the fossil evidence(which has been proven to be forgeries, but that's another story), it goes hand-in-hand that they DO NOT value life.
don't get me wrong, i think we are not too far from that, but, we're not there yet.
So, what are we going to do???
How are we going to fight this off????

Tricia said...

I don't know how we are going to fight this one...

Jeanine said...

Well...that's just WRONG! Weird and WRONG!

Ginger said...

I don't think we will have to really fight this one. God just expects us to speak truth and stand up for what is right. He is ultimately going to take care of everything, and it will probably get worse before it gets better.