Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On a roll!

Ok, this is my 3rd day in a row blogging, a new record. I just had to say what a blessing I had today and last week meeting with friends for lunch. Just taking a couple hours every so often to socialize with my sisters in Christ is such a blessing. It picks me up and gives me a boost I often need, especially when my husband is traveling and adult conversation is lacking. So, thanks to my friends who are willing to take time out of their schedules too to have some down time.

4 comments:

Jeanine said...

What a coincidence that your spring break will be in San Diego, too! Great minds think alike. However, we will be there earlier than you, from March 20 through March 27. We'll get the attractions prepped for your arrival shortly thereafter! Can't wait for temps above 60...maybe into the 70s! MN is cold right now with whopping 20-something degrees!
Glad you enjoyed time with your friends. That's important for us SAHomers. For me, conversation that includes complete sentences is quite a treat!
Enjoy your day!
Jeanine

Lori said...

I was blessed by you all, too.
Thanks for your friendship.

Lori
;0)

Jill said...

I enjoyed it too. I would love to do that more often.

Ginger said...

I thought I was the one who was blessed! :) Thank you all. If birthdays are always so fun, I think we should have more of them.

Ginger