Sunday, April 20, 2008

7 things...

Well, I feel challenged by Jill and Jamie, so let's see what I can come up with...here are 7 things about me:

1. My husband and I knew we were "right" for each other after about 2 weeks.
2. I graduated in the top ten percent of my class.
3. I met one of my best friends when I was 10 mos. old and we haven't lost touch.
4. My first car was a '65 mustang, that my mom got when she was a teenager. My husband hates that I sold it for something modern(with air and FM radio)
5. I love peanut butter and chocolate ice cream (Umpqua brand at Winco)
6. I used to work at GE Capital in the collections dept. across the freeway from the Anaheim stadium (home of the Angels). I loved this job!
7. My first job was at Baskin Robbins. I worked there for two years, became a shift manager and made cakes...I started when I was just 16 and quit after graduating highschool. It was great, except for the extra pounds gained.

Well, I guess that's it. My 6 word memoir... I am not perfect, but loved....

5 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for playing ;o)

kim said...

I agree with your hubby on this one...you sold the Mustang?!! :)
And don't forget the killer arm muscle you got from scooping all those cones!
That was fun...I might just have to play along.

Jeanine said...

I can't believe you sold the Mustang!

Thanks for sharing about you! I feel like I know you a little better. Hope to meet you some day, too!

Tricia's hubby said...

You didn't tell them it was a '65 Mustang GT that was traded in for a stock '88 Nissan Sentra!
Oh well, live and learn!
You were right for me after 2 weeks and still are, i love you!

Ginger said...

Thanks for all those little tidbits about yourself! :) So, can you show us how to make a great ice cream cake?