Thursday, April 3, 2008

Out of the loop....

Well, it has been a loooonnnng week without my computer. After many problems, it is finally back in order. Thank you Lord Jesus! I went to all your blogs and honestly felt a little overwhelmed. I've missed so much!!! And since we are going on vacation, I don't have time to respond to all of it. Plus, since I will be gone, I am sure I am going to miss much more. Oh well, such is life.

Like Jill, I too feel that I could make a full time job out of blogging, spending probably too much time here. So, I will refrain for now and return when I get back. I will pray for you as you come to mind while I'm away. If I come to mind, pray for me too. Any time God puts someone in my mind or on my heart, I always take that as a hint from Him and pray.

Just to update, my verses for the next few weeks are Philippians 4:4-9. It's kind of long, so look it up if you don't already have it memorized. I know you'll recognize it!

Love, Tricia

3 comments:

kim said...

Glad you're back with us. I've missed you, but alas it was just a tease as you are leaving us again. Have a great time! Drive safe! Drive the speed limit (oh yeah, my Dad's not driving with you this year) Take lots of pictures and ENJOY!!!! Talk to you when you get back. Love to all. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMARY!!!

Jeanine said...

Hope you have a wonderful time on vacation!

Lori said...

So happy to have you back, my blog-sista.
I hope that you and yours will have a fun and fabulous vacation in fabulous California!!!!!!!
I will miss you.....
Take lots of pics.
I promise not to say anything funny or important while you're gone, OK????

Love you
;0)