Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am honored that you all are thinking of me this week. Thanks girls! We had a great time at Disney and walked our bums off. We got all the girls on the "big" rides at Disney and they all had fun. I think the last day was the best as we were more relaxed and hit the favorites one more time. Wed. (today) we drove to San Diego and the Wild Animal Park. We saw some wildlife, but the kids (and ourselves... aching feet) were so tired that we didn't enjoy it as much as we could have. There really was just a lot of walking. Jeanine, I know what you mean. We could've used a day of nothing too. We left early and came to our hotel and took naps and then a swim before dinner at Macaroni Grill...yummy restaurant. Tomorrow is Sea World, which should be great. I was thinking of you tonight as you're at coffee night. So, what was the discussion. I am dying to hear!!! As nice as vacation is, it will be good to be back.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

We missed you!!! I don't think there was much meaningful discussion at coffee....I'm thinking...thinking...I can't remember! We did have Julie, Ashley, and Leslie with us which was a nice treat.

I'm glad you're having fun. Hopefully your feet recover quickly!

Jeanine said...

Glad to hear you're having such a nice time on vacation...minus the sore feet! I feel for you on that one! I think mine are still recovering! Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe and uneventful ride home! Can't wait to hear more about it and see some photos(?)!

Jill said...

I can't think of any big topics that we discussed and solved but as always the company was great. I really enjoy the Wed night coffee time to connect with friends. And it was a pleasure to have Ashley and Julie join us for a change.

Our family is anxious for you to return. Eden and Evie are missing the girls!

Lori said...

Hey Tricia,
Welcome back!
I'm glad you had a good time on vacation and we are glad to have you back!!!!
See you Wednesday.

;0)